Please contact us if you have samples that you would like to characterize via the Insight TNBCtype™.
Insight Genetics has a number of ongoing research studies to advance the clinical understanding of Insight TNBCtype.
- Sponsored research project to identify novel biomarkers in TNBC
- In silico proof-of-concept studies have shown agreement with expected results in all scenarios tested to date. More information can be found here.
- Clinical studies with key opinion leaders
Insight Genetics also has a keen interest in the following therapeutic research areas and is looking for unique opportunities to collaborate.
- PARP inhibitors (Basal-like subtypes)
- mTOR/PI3K Inhibitors (Mesenchymal subtypes)
- Androgen Receptor Therapies (LAR subtype)
- Immuno-Oncology Therapies (IM modifier)
Please contact us if you’d like to join us in our mission to better understand and treat TNBC.